Calling all the steak lovers! At Nick’s, we love steak but it can be tricky to make the perfect steak every time. If you’re celebrating a special occasion, trying to impress a date, or just looking to treat yourself to a nice home-cooked meal, we’ve got you covered!
We’re teaching you how to cook a perfect steak every single time by following this easy recipe. Go shopping and get ready to cook a delicious cut of meat that’s ready to be seared in a skillet and finished in the oven.
- Coat each side of the steaks with olive oil. Then combine salt and pepper, (or other seasonings of your choosing) and rub both sides of the steaks with the mixture.
- The oven needs to be preheated to 375 degrees. Heat an oven-safe skillet over high heat, and let the steaks sear in the pan for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Put the skillet with the steaks in the oven to finish cooking and remove the steaks just before they reach your desired temperature. For reference, the middle of the steaks should be 130 degrees Fahrenheit for medium-rare.
- Once you remove the steaks, let them rest for 10 minutes before cutting them.
- Add butter and minced garlic to taste.
Looking for the perfect steak without the hassle of cooking it yourself? At Nick’s, our menu includes a delicious variety of steaks to choose from. Dig into the prime rib, London broil, or center-cut sirloin cooked just how you like it.
Dine with us on our outdoor patio while listening to live music or enjoy a formal place setting inside. A night in deserves a good meal too! Order online for fast delivery or carry-out at Nick’s. Whichever way you choose, we can’t wait to see you soon!